The Tribute Wrap Glove is an off-the-shelf adjustable foam compression garment for lymphedema or other edema management. It is intended for use during the evening, night, or other low activity periods. It comfortably adjusts to the patient’s unique shape and lifestyle to help maintain gains made during therapy, while allowing the flexibility to support further reduction.
It also offers great features to benefit maintenance therapy:
- Durable hook and loop straps and easy-to-pull finger grip holes for easy donning.
- Coolcore fabric that rapidly wicks away sweat and moisture to regulate body temperature to keep you cool and comfortable.
- Proven foam technology to soften fibrotic tissue and support skin health.
- Chevron channeling based on MLD principles of directing fluid to the collateral pathways.
- Includes complimentary Sleep Sleeve to ensure the straps do not get tangled in the sheets.
- Angled straps and darting at the elbow to support freedom of movement.
There are no reviews yet.