Still Me Medical wants you to be completely satisfied with your order. However, we realize that at times, you may receive an item which doesn’t fit or work as expected. Therefore, we will gladly accept returns and exchanges that comply with our return policy. Please read our full Return Policy below carefully before you make a purchase decision or would like to make a return or an exchange.
- Requests for returns or exchanges must be received within 30 days of receipt.
- Items returned must be in their original packaging and in unworn or unused condition.
- Returned items that have original packaging which is damaged, torn or otherwise in non-original condition are subject to a 50% restocking fee, if the return is accepted at all.
- Products that smell of smoke, perfume, lotions, laundry detergent or exhibit traces of pet or human skin, hair and other residue are not returnable nor refundable.
- Custom order or dyed items are not returnable.
- Unless the return is being requested due to a manufacturer’s defect or a Still Me Medical error in processing the order, original shipping charges are not refundable and return shipping is the responsibility of the purchaser.
All returns and exchanges require a Return Authorization Number (RMA#) before returning. See below on how to obtain an RMA# for your requested return. Returns must be shipped back to us using appropriate shipping materials. Any damage incurred enroute is the responsibility of the customer returning the product. The filing of any claims with the shipping carrier associated with product damaged during a return is the responsibility of the customer returning the product. We encourage you to use UPS, FedEx or US Postal Priority Mail for returns so you have a tracking # as well as the ability to file a claim in case of damages. Using Regular Mail for your return is done at your own risk. We are not responsible for any items lost in transit during a return. All return postage is the responsibility of the buyer, unless the return relates to a mistake made by Still Me Medical in processing the order.
Unless resulting from a mistake made by Still Me Medical in processing the order, any special promotions received on the original order will be deducted from any amount(s) refunded when a return or exchange is requested, as follows:
- Free shipping – The original outbound shipping charges incurred during a promotion offering Free shipping will be deducted.
- Special discounts or pricing – Discounts or other special offers to original pricing will be deducted.
Garments and Compression Devices
Due to health reasons, special care needs to be taken when trying on garments or compression devices items ordered from us. If trying on a garment or compression device, please make sure you do not have any lotion, wounds or open areas on your skin. For compression bras please put on a T-shirt first so the bra does not touch your skin. When trying on compression wraps, please wear a sock to prevent skin contact with the wraps. If you try on a garment or compression device item and it does not fit, you may return it as long as it is:
- in unworn and unused condition;
- clean and without trace of having been worn;
- odor free, and;
- in the original, undamaged manufacturer’s packaging.
- Worn and used garments are not returnable.
- Custom made or dyed garments are not returnable.
Upon receiving your order, please inspect all items for any manufacturing defects. Any manufacturers defect found within 10 days of wearing or using should be returned to us for a complete evaluation to be done by the manufacturer. We will contact you when we receive the results from the manufacturer’s evaluation. If found to be defective, we will either replace the item(s) or provide a refund to the original purchase price. Worn garments must be laundered before returning. Garments returned to us unlaundered will be returned unevaluated, as dictated by Federal Health Statutes.
Refused Delivery or Wrong Address
Purchases refused at the time of delivery will be refunded minus shipping charges plus a 20% restocking fee.
Purchases which are returned to Still Me Medical as undeliverable due to an improper or unrecognizable address provided by the customer can be reshipped at an additional shipping charge to cover the second shipment. If the customer chooses not to have the returned order reshipped, you will be refunded your original purchase price less a 20% restocking fee. The original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Requesting a Return
To request a return or an exchange, please call our offices at 225- 273-1900 for an RMA#. You will be requested to provide the following information: Name, Order/Invoice Number, the part number(s) of the product(s) you are wishing to return or exchange, and a reason for return or exchange. Unfortunately we will be unable to process any returns which are not accompanied with an RMA#.
Send all return items, with your RMA# noted on the outside of the box to:
Still Me Medical
930 Oneal Lane, #B5
Baton Rouge, LA 70816